Type of wine: Reserva Red Wine
Appellation of Origin: Rioja Calificada
Grape varieties: Tempranillo
Alcohol content: 14%
The harvest is carried out by hand in the second half of September. This wine is made from a selection of La Rioja’s finest Tempranillo grapes. Controlled fermentation at 26ºC and subsequent ageing in American and French oak barrels for 24 months. Bottle aged for a minimum of 18 months.
Recommended with red meats, game and matured cheeses.
It presents a ruby red colour with brick-coloured edges. On the nose, balsamic aromas with hints of vanilla and leather. It is silky on the palate with mineral notes that give it great smoothness and structure. A wine for special occasions.
- Wine Enthusiast (USA)
- Best Buy
- CWSA China Wine and Spirits Competition (China)
- Berliner Wein Trophy (Germany)
- BTI World Wine Championships Awards (USA)
- Citadelles du Vin (France)
- Concours Mondial Bruxelles (Béelgium)
- Sakura Awards (Japan)
- Selection Magazine (Germany)
- Vinul (Romania)
- WSWA Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (USA)
- Wine Spectator (USA)
- 90 Points
- Ultimate Beverage Challenge (USA)
- 91 Points
- Semana Vitivinícola (Spain)
- 92 Points