El Miracle Cava Brut
Type of wine: Cava Brut
Appellation of origin: Cava
Variety: Macabeo, Chardonnay
Alcohol content: 11.5%
Traditional method or “champenoise” method. Once the cuvée has been obtained from a white perfumed variety such as Macabeo with the combination of a full bodied Chardonnay, it is aged in the bottle for a minimum of 12 months. During this time the bottles are kept horizontal, called ‘ageing in stacks’, at a constant temperature of 15ºC, in order to carry out a second fermentation gathering the lees along the length of the bottle.
Recommended with apéritifs, smoked fish and meat, oysters, grilled, fish, sushi, seafood.
Straw yellow colour, with elegant and persistent bubbles. Clean and fruity aroma with prominent citrus character and an undertone of floral notes. The full bodied Chardonnay offers a magnificent presence on the palate, dry but at the same time fruity, and a lingering aftertaste with very well balanced carbonic gas.
- Wine Enthusiast (USA)
- Best Buy
- Boxtoppen.es (Sweden)
- Best Buy ~ "Superfynd"
- Asia Wine Trophy (South Korea)
- Berliner Wein Trophy (Germany)
- Monde Sélection (Belgium)
- The fifty Best Wines (USA)
- Best Sparkling "Aeon Awards" (Japan)
- Concours Mondial Bruxelles (Belgium)
- AWC Vienna (Austria)
- Effervescents du Monde (France)
- Sakura Awards (Japan)
- Selection Magazine (Germany)
- Sélections Mondiales des Vins (Canada)
- La Semana Vitivinícola (Spain)
- 90 Points