Con un Par Albariño
Type of wine: Varietal
Appellation of origin: Rías Baixas
Grape variety: 100% Albariño
Alcohol Content: 12%
An ideal wine for sharing with a couple of friends over a couple of lobsters… Con Un Par, an exceptional Albariño wine.
Recommended with salads, white meat and small game.
Straw-colored yellow with green reflections, clean and very bright. With aromas of tangerine, orange blossom, fresh pastry, pear and white peaches. A deliciously zesty and punchy wine! Pears, melon and citrus fruits are all evident in the front to mid palate. The palate is a two-fold experience: characters of Italian pinot grigio pedigree, with weight and texture and then the back palate is all racy and riesling-like, with wonderful acidity.
- Peñín Guide (Spain)
- 5 stars ~ Best Value for Money
- Premios Baco (Spain)
- Mundus Vini (Germany)
- Concours Mondial Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Les Citadelles du Vin (France)
- Premium Select Wine Challenge (Germany)
- Selection Magazine (Germany)
- Sélections Mondiales des Vins (Canada)
- Vynodienos (Lithuania)
- Guía Peñin (Spain)
- 90 Points
- Semana Vitivinícola (Spain)
- 90 Points